Friday, May 16, 2014

Watercolor Animals- an Easy Artsy art project for children

Hey Y’all! Mizz Mac here! My latest posting on teachers pay teachers is Watercolor Animals-an Easy Artsy lesson for beginners. I know some of you get frustrated with watercolor painting. It is really an easy medium to use in the classroom. I have made a few suggestions on my supply list pagethat may help you create a successful product.  These animals are adorable displayed on the board or clipped on the wires on your classroom wall.  By the way, this project could also be created by using food coloring or liquid watercolors dropped with eyedroppers on wet paper. Be aware, though, food coloring and liquid watercolors can stain clothing. I am not suggesting the use of those media because of the staining issue.  Here is the link:

An example of finished product!

No comments:

Post a Comment