Sunday, September 29, 2013

A little about me and my thoughts about teaching and art

Thank you for clicking on my blog. A little more about me- the name "Mizz Mac" originated from my students. When I first began teaching art in a school, my young kindergarteners and first graders couldn't pronounce Mrs. McWilliams very well. the k's were also learning a song about Mizz Mac. they would sing the song while walking to my classroom. And it stuck. I just loved it!
Our Halloween Paperbag Haunted House was a stable of our Halloween kindergarten art curriculum for many years. The project takes two or three 30 minute class periods to make. Several parents have told me they use it every year as a part their family's Halloween decorations.

www.teacherspayteachers.com/store/Gena-McWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment