Sunday, April 20, 2014

Spring, Children's Art Projects and Landscapes galore!

We have had the craziest weather! Easter was late this year and I expected to have warm weather here in Middle Georgia. Was it?? No! It rained all day yesterday and this morning it was miserable and cool. the sun finally came around 11 just in time for church services. It was still cool this afternoon but great weather to play a little t-ball with my grand son!!
 I still want to go outside to make art just like the plein aire artists of the mid 1800"s. I have compiled a group of my favorite landscape lessons I have used with my classes and posted it on my store on Teacherspay teachers. I have used some for Mother's Day presents for my students.www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Easy-Artsy-Landscapes-Earth-day-and-Mothers-Day-Art-Projects-1212604


No comments:

Post a Comment