Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Another Back to School Freebie

I have been trying to think about what teachers my need from an art teacher. I was reminiscing about how I had my room organized with everything my students did in my classroom was about art or art appreciation or art history. One of the favorite activities my early finishers enjoyed were the word search puzzles ( they were all art terms or artists in history) and my coloring sheets. I was inspired to create a coloring book about jungle animals. The book contains 10 sheets of simple black and white line drawings of cartoon-like jungle animals- all my creations and hand- drawn by me! Here is the link:
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Mizz-Macs-Jungle-Animal-Coloring-Book-1355615

I hope you all enjoy them. Comments are appreciated. Mizz Mac

No comments:

Post a Comment